Monday, July 12, 2010

Everyone is bothered with somebody today. Google, Consumer Reports (Total opinion piece)

Clearly some things I say may have rubbed a few fanboys/girls and Google the wrong way.





 I cannot apologize for this because the blog is meant to be an opinion piece about me, life and technology.  The real information is on the mainsite.  The things on there are facts and things that are generally known to be accurate.  This part (blog) are the opinions and other things mixed in there.  I am critical with some of my opinions but I do not feel that it is anymore critical than every other person.  Mine is just in blog form. Besides, I do my best to provide backup for my arguments.   Consumer Reports does something similar.  Will we be upset with them too?

Consumer Reports says that it cannot reccomend iphone4

The blog in general isnt bad i've heard more foul thngs come from people who are half my age and they dare not me to correct them, even in an enviroment that they know they are not supposed to do it.  However, because of my language and blatant honesty what I say may offend some.  That is the great part about freedom of speech/expression.  It also proves that I am not a robot typing all of these blogs.  The blog in general is just a gateway into my thoughts about things.  It was never meant to be Shakespeare.  If you want that then you should go here. (Don't miss the sarcasm.)

So to sum it up, it is just tech news and life mixed together because that's what it is when you read it or even meet me.  I have a passion for gadgets even when everyone else doesn't so when I talk about it, its not just me babbling.  I actually care. 

That's right Apple and Google, I am hard on you because I care. I care more than this guy.  Don't feel left out Microsoft, you are still getting the side-eye from me about Windows 8 already being leaked when Windows 7 just came out. 



I am quite proud of this little blog, even when it is only 4 week's old (such a sweet baby)   because there are really cool people viewing it and it will continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment