Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Tidbits. July 14, 2010

I was awake early this morning because insomnia is a bitch.  I saw something on the news that mentioned an invisible mouse has been invented.  At first I thought I was hallucinating and felt that perhaps I should take my behind back to sleep.  Because my curiosity was killing me, I decided I keep watching the report. They say that the invisible mouse  uses an infrared beam and camera to capture hand movements and transfer them into computer commands.


Holy shit!  You know, I thought things like this were only on the Jetsons, right along with flying cars. We have a flying car that was just introduced  however I just don't think we are ready for flying under the influence accidents just yet.  Even though we have come a long way in technology, we are still light years away from the Jetsons era of technology.  We just barely made it to the Jeffersons era.  I am just pissed that I did not invent this first.  Instead I have to hustle like everyone else because Google Adsense is pissed at me.  Oh well,  eff Adsense.


***************************

The chicken or egg mystery has been solved.  MSNBC says that British scientists have concluded that the chicken came first. source.  Well duh!  Anyone who has made it past 5th grade science should have already known that the chicken came first.  You cannot grow an egg out of nothing and for all of the religious, I don't recall any bible verses saying that God hatched eggs.  If you can I will gladly retract that statement.  source  KFC, Popeyes, McDonalds etc.  gladly appreciates the research.


***************************

Has anyone else seen this?



Its pretty cool but the standout about this poster is that Vin Diesel has 9 million Facebook fans. Which means his Facebook page would probably be worth 1.2 billion.   Yes this guy.


 He is number 5 in the amount of total fans on the site.  How in the hell did that happen? source  He has only about a million more than Starbucks which is proof that Starbucks drinkers are not to be trusted. Anyone who can spend ten dollars a day on a coffee in this economy automatically gets the side-eye from me. Clearly those dedicated and smart action movie fans got stuck on Vin Diesel's page when they were clearly looking for Jay Leno.





No comments:

Post a Comment