Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is a Problems Post. Not me, but other people.

Heads up. The Droid X is experiencing problems of their own, specifically with their screens. There have been complaints about flickering and bands of light on their LCD screen to Verizon wireless. Motorola has said that they have resolved the problem. I will look into this and post an update. The HTC Evo also had screen issues. It’s kind of unfair that this is not being widely reported as Apple’s issues. (Yeah I said it. I am an equal opportunity critic.)



Ugh, this pains me to report but a small number of Dell servers now have an issue with malware. I deal with servers everyday so this sounds like a nightmare. Apparently a few Poweredge 410 motherboards that were sent in for service somehow came in contact with malware, perhaps through repairs which can happen.

"The potential issue involves a small number of PowerEdge server motherboards sent out through service dispatches that may contain malware," according to post on a Dell support forum. "This malware code has been detected on the embedded server management firmware."

This only reinforces the importance of having anti-malware/spyware software on your machine. I explain the differences on the website.  The firmware could have originated on another dell machine that was unprotected before being flashed onto the motherboard. Malware has the ability to mask itself in many different programs, even legit ones and can effect the basic operation of even the most sophisticated machines.




TMobile may get the iphone. Honestly, I don’t see this happening. I am aware that there are reports that it is coming but since TMobile is in trouble, do you think Steve Jobs will invest his favorite child into something like this? If anything I would think that Jobs would choose Verizon as an option. I am a TMobile customer so I am not just saying this. I only joined TMobile because of their data plan offer and plus they had the HTC HD2 (which I adore very much.) Perhaps he is still so vested in his increasingly failing marriage with AT&T that he won’t go with the more obvious choice. If this keeps TMobile in business then I am all for it. I do think it is odd that this has occurred since Apple was itching to sue HTC to keep the HD2 out of the states for patent infringement. Maybe Jobs wants to knock them out all together by invading their turf which isn’t a bad idea.

Some dude is saying that Mark Zuckerberg, one of the creators of Facebook signed over a rather large percentage of Facebook to him.  About 84%! 



You know what, as much as I stan for Mark,  I can see this happening.  I am not saying that random guy is right but I have a "scenario." Perhaps in the early stages of Facebook development, Mark may have had people help him build the company.  He may have made some "verbal" or "napkin"  deals with people to attain funding or offered a stake in the company in exchange for other services.  Napkin deals are just another name for a contract that was quickly and randomly drawn up and signed. The most notable ones were done on napkins which in those cases actually made its way to court.  In this case, it could have been a regular 8 1/2 x 11 piece of white paper. If this is true, then my heart goes out to Mark.  I would not want to share my empire with some random guy either.  If he needs comforting, Mark can come over here. I am on your side. <3
 
This is why I have done everything regarding easylearncomputers.com myself.  It took forever to do it but this is all me.  I really do not want some random guy that I end up marrying saying that since he was around when I started and that he is owed part of whatever I build.  I may love him but I am not opposed to killing him if necessary. (That is only a  joke.  I would never actually kill anyone. That job belongs to nature.  I would just make sure to send him outside during a lightening storm and hope for the best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment