Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 1

June 21, 2010

After nearly having a breakdown due to high blood pressure and spending myself broke to start up this business, Easy Learn Computer Consulting is born. Okay yes, I am being absolutely nuts for starting a tech business all by myself but I figure that I should just give it a try. Since this is the very first post about the business I guess I should explain what the heck is happening.

The point of the site is for people to learn something. I wanted the site to be appealing and easy to understand. I know it will take years to build an audience but I think that the process will be enjoyable.

This specific blog is won't be solely for tech things. A lot of my opinions will be on this blog, but I will try to stay fair in my assessment. I can't promise that some of my out of this world rants and totally random off topic events won't appear here also. If any group understands breakdowns and the daily shenanigans of the tech world it will be people who visit the site (and also those who are just generally bonkers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment