Thursday, June 24, 2010

I’m Bringing Sexy App


The prediction is coming true sooner than I thought.




Apple has an app that can cure erectile dysfunction.  It’s called Fire Up your Sex Drive.  It uses sound waves for a few minutes everyday for about a month to sync with your brain, which is supposed to make you aroused. .  I am all for it!  I am not putting any link on here to get it, you are going to have to find that yourself.

Because there are lots of perverts out there, this should be a hit.  There are no reviews on it yet because who in their right mind will admit to using it?   Apple already knows where you live (see post dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010) and now they will know if you got a limp penis.  Freaking awesome.

Now while seeing this is wonderful, I cannot help but to be a bit disappointed in the amount of products that are geared toward making females excited. With all of these newly aroused men around here, there be aroused females no? I want to enjoy sexy times with the guy who has the erection.  No fun if I can’t do things too.  It’s kind of a mismatch to me.

I like that every part of our lives will have an app soon.  I got one right now that tells me when my period is coming.  I can warn everyone around me that in 5 days I will turn into the exorcist. 



I need to get into the app game and come up with something that will make people want to download it on their devices.  It doesn’t have to serve a real purpose, you know like the popular fart app or the one shake boob app. (Where is the shaking penis app huh?)

I have some suggestions for apps:


Laugh-track button – Anyone who says anything that is bullshit you can just press the laugh track button and have a studio audience burst out in laughter.

Disappear Button -  Ever been in a situation where you just want to disappear but can’t.  Just press the app button and you will turn into a lamp post (don’t look at the screen that way, it’s coming, mark my words.)

Shrink Me app – You ate too much over the winter so this will be great for you. It’s an app that works like Body Magic or Spanks.  Turn that size 61 halter top to size 16 in an instant with a press of a button.  No more Spongebob body shape for you.  This would be a hit.  It could potentially reach 65 percent of the US population.

No comments:

Post a Comment